The unique composition of the peeling is created by a vitamin A derivative - retinoic acid as well as active depigmentation, antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients.
The INNO-EXFO Lightening treatment is an effective lightening therapy, while restoring the overall balance of combination and oily skin.
The skin after the treatment is smooth, elastic and regains its natural glow. The treatment can also be used in the summer.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Phytic Acid, BHT, Methyl Chloro Isothiazolinone, Methyl Isothiazolinone
1. MAKE-UP REMOVER - We clean the skin with Inno-Derma Deep Cleanser or Soft Cleanser. Wash thoroughly with water and dry with a tissue.
2. DEGREASING - Spray the Inno-Derma Degreasing Solution over the entire treatment area and let it absorb. We can use Inno-Derma Skin Prep Wipes.
3. PROTECTION - Sensitive places are protected with petroleum jelly.
4. PEELING - We put a small amount of mask on the spatula. Massage the preparation into the moment of "foaming". Leave on skin for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
5. WASHING - Wash the skin with Inno-Derma Soft Cleanser
6. CREAM - Apply to the area covered by the Inno-Derma Addvance Hydrating Cream
7. SUN PROTECTION - We apply to the entire surface covered by the Inno derma Sunblock UVB 50+ treatment
Series: 2-6 treatments
Intervals between treatments 21-30 days
Package: A jar of 15 g
The site is managed directly by Dr. Eva Medical Group in cooperation with many international agencies in several countries
They are products like magic, my God, I can't believe the results. Thank you very much
I recommend cosmelan or dermamelan for anyskin type, in particular for resistant“melanin spots” that require amore intensive treatment
انتم اسرع وأفضل خدمه عملاء مرت علي
Shipment was fast and communication was great about its whereabouts. This product is FANTASTIC it is a very strong product and does need the maintenance cream as well but to find this part of the kit on its own was very hard and I'm so glad I was able to find it!!